I made a post earlier under a gray sky with missiles flying to and fro, called "People". Then I realized, it was nothing but the paraphrase of "People are People" by A Perfect Circle (originally by Depeche Mode) which I listened to a lot some time ago.

It goes like this:

We're different colors,
And different creeds,
And different people,
Have different needs,
It's obvious you hate me,
Though I've done nothing wrong,
I've never even met you,
What could I have done?

You're punching and kicking,
And you're shouting at me,
I'm relying on your common decency,
So far it hasn't surfaced,
But I'm sure it exists,
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fist.

I can't understand,
What makes a man,
Hate another man,
Help me understand,

People are people,
So why should it be?,
You and I shouldn't get along,
People are people,
So why should it be,
You Should Hate me

I can't understand,
What makes a man,
Hate another man?,
Help me understand