Either way.. there is the possibility of getting wet! either in the grosssss sweaty uncomfortable way... or the other way where water is poured on you from the skies. I used to like the rain and getting wet in it when i was younger. I still like it ..but from far! :) from safety of my balcony or bed. After a very uncomfortable night of sleep because of the tremendous heat... on the way to work i was met with dark skies. I opted not to take the bus for this reason. But come to think of it, my decision to take the cng three-wheelers was not so wise either! All along the journey i was half enjoying the rain... the clean & shiny look it gave the city, and half loathed it at the prospect of getting splashed by a passing vehicle! Anyways, Check below for some of the photos i took while getting to work...